We are expanding our team. Grow with us!
Sommer + spohr consulting for media GmbH has developed into one of the most experienced IT project houses for public media companies over the past 10 years.
Today we are one of the top 3 independent IT consulting and project houses in the German media industry.
Since 2012 we have successfully completed over 100 projects with 60 media customers.
Our most important customers include public broadcasters, private broadcasters and publishers.
For the expansion of our customer business, we are looking for committed graduates who want to collect valuable practical knowledge in challenging projects and who want to embark on a successful career path with us.
Do you know that the best solution is not always the right one?
Do you have a thick skin (in consulting you have to take risks occasionally, that sometimes goes wrong; sometimes you are just the buffer stop)?
Do you have the ability to distinguish between professional and private life? The industry is small and sometimes a tough ball is played, even between actors who don't get bored after work.
If you can answer these questions in the affirmative, you could become our next team member.
- Gathering and documenting professional and technical requirements
- Support in the evaluation and specification of software and infrastructure solutions for media houses
- Project Office (protocols, activity and error tracking, status reports, effort control, project planning)
- Pre-sales support (offers, presentations, awards, etc.)
- Dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Free choice of location through mobile working
- National and international projects
- Active shaping of the company's success
- Continuing education (internal, external)
What we expect
- Degree in media informatics or a technical / scientific degree or comparable qualification
- Solid basic IT knowledge, scripting, cloud services, technical trends, etc.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- Ideally experience in the broadcast / media industry
- knowledge of digital video
- Project management methodology (SCRUM, Prince2, PMI)
- Business process modeling
from you personally
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with customers
- Good stage presence
- Solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Personal responsibility
- Ambition and willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel